Wednesday, October 20, 2010

267. Sweet bread

Every time I use my bread machine I hear my friend JJ tell me that I would never use it. However I use it a lot and I love it! This is really good with some apple butter or pumpkin butter. this may come as a shock but we went apple picking and bought those 2 things.

*1 cup milk
*2 eggs
*2 TBSP butter
*1/3 cup sugar
*3/4 tsp salt
*3 cups bread flower
*2 1/2 tsp yeast

Put them in the bread machine and start!

268. Crab dip

This was really good. It was like something you buy while out to dinner. Plus it was easy and it was good cold too!

*11 ounces cream cheese, softened
*1 small onion, finely chopped
*5 TBSP mayo
*2 cans crab meat, drained and flaked
*1/8 tsp garlic powder
*salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350
Mix everything together and place in a small dish
Cook for 20-28 minutes

269. Cheddar Ranch dip

 We went to a party at our best friends home. I had to find a dip to make. I will say that Dave liked this more than I did. It was a little too much bacon taste!

*1 (16on) sour cream
*1 pack ranch dressing mix
*3 ounce bacon bits
*1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix together and make sure to chill for at least 30 minutes

270. Gold crushed Potatoes

My husband went to cali and he brought back these gold temptation potatoes. They are these cute little yellow potatoes and they are tasty!

*yellow potatoes
*6 cloves garlic, minced
*1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
*1/4 cup olive oil
*salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 400
Roast potatoes for 30 minutes
Take out and crush with fork to break the skin and flatten potato
Place in bowl and mix in everything
Serve warm

271. salt

It was this recipe that was way too much salt and just bad! It was a fish dish and not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment