Monday, May 17, 2010

may 17

125. Homemade Lemonade

Ok I will admit that normally I open the Crystal Lite tub and add water. When I was at Costco the other day I bought this huge thing of lemon juice. When I got home I thought what on earth am I going to do with all this lemon juice. Plus it came in a 2 pack. So I need to be using lemon juice.

*1 cup lemon juice
*1 cup sugar
*enough water to make 2 quarts

Mix and enjoy.
Eli told me that it was good. better than the normal stuff. So I guess that is good!

126. Stuff Chicken breast

This is really good. It called for bone in breast and I hate bone in meats so I used boneless breast. We all really liked this.

*1 cup parsley
*1/4 cup parmesan cheese
*1/4 cup breadcrumbs
*lemon zest
*salt and pepper
*bone in Chicken breast

Preheat over to 450
Mix the cheese, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and zest in a small bowl
Clean chicken and slit a pocket into chicken and stuff with the breadcrumb mixture
Bake in oven for about 30 minutes or until chicken reaches 165

No comments:

Post a Comment