Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21

129. Speedy little devils

These are in the oven now but I am sure that they will be good. I must tell the story on the fluff. Before Christmas I sent my husband to the store for a couple things. He came home with 2 jars of fluff. I am have been looking for a way to use it. The Whoopie pies were awesome. So I had one jar left. I still have the Almond paste he brought home once.

*1 stick butter, melted
*1 box devil's food cake mix
*1 16-oz. jar Marshmallow Fluff
*1 cup peanut butter (I heat it a little in the microwave)

In a bowl, mix butter and cake mix to form a crumble mixture.
Set aside 3/4 of a cup and crumble the rest into a 9 x 11-inch cake pan.
Remove the lid from the jar of Fluff and warm the glass jar for 30 seconds in the microwave. Plop a little Fluff on top of crumble mixture randomly.
Then heat the peanut butter and drizzle it on top of the marshmallow.
Use remaining cake mixture and crumble it on top as the last layer.
Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until the marshmallow puffs up.
When cool, cut into small bars.

Serves how many: Makes 16 bars
Takes how long to make: 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment