Sunday, September 5, 2010

220. Steak Pizza

This was so good. I knew that my kids would not eat it so I made them their own pizza....so I cant tell you if its for kids or not.

*1 steak (I used sirloin)
*1 pre-made pizza crust
*8 ounces provolone cheese
*1 cup grated cheddar cheese
*2 TBSP spicy mustard
*2 tsp Monterey steak seaoning
*half a small onion, chopped
*2 tsp olive oil

In a small skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat
Add half of the steak seasoning and cook until clear
Sprinkle the rest of the seasoning on the steak and cook as you like. I just threw it in a skillet
Spread the mustard on the pizza crust
Cover with provolone cheese, then cheddar and top with the steak that has been sliced.
Add onion and cook for 7 minutes

221. Pie Crust

So I made my own...just buy the stuff from Pillsburry! I am not going to lie. It was just as good and so much easier to make.

222. Ginger Salmon

So there is a song by Barenaked Ladies, its on the kids cd. The guys talk about things they like and dont like. In the song one of the guys I dont like salmon....so we can not tell Elise what this fish is!

*2 tsp olive oil
*1 TBSP honey
*1 TBSP Dijon mustard
*2 tsp ginger
*1 lb salmon

Mix the olive il, honey, mustard and ginger in a bowl
Brush over salmon
cook for 15-20 minutes in a 350 oven or until fish flakes with a fork


No comments:

Post a Comment