Sunday, September 19, 2010

sept 19...again

242. Lemon Lime Cookies

I saw this recipe in a book I was reading and I thought maybe I would give it a try. Elise has never liked a cookie and I am on the hunt for one she will eat. Well, she loves these. We all really liked them and you can make them in any flavor

*1 package of Kool Aid powder, any flavor
*1 2/3 cups sugar
*1 1/4 cups softened butter
*2 eggs
*1/2 tsp salt
*1 tsp baking soda
*3 cups flour
*1/2 cup sugar

Mix the Kool Aid and sugar together and add the sugar until its fluffy
Add the eggs and mix well
Mix in the salt and baking soda
Add the flour in half-cup increments
Make into 2 tsp balls and roll in the 1/2 cup sugar
Bake for 10-12 minutes

243. Mini Deep Dish Pizza

The kids thought that these were really cute and we did not have cut up pizza!

*premade or home made pizza dough
* pizza sauce
*shredded mozzarella cheese
*pizza toppings

Preheat oven to 425
Place squares of dough into muffin pans
add the pizza sauce and cheese
top with whatever your family likes
Cook for 12 minutes, mine cooked fast!

244. Pad Thai

It was ok. I wont waste you time or mine to type it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment