Monday, November 15, 2010

297. garlic pasta

We got a trader joes here at last! When I went I got this portobello ravioli and I needed a sauce. So I found this recipe on line and man it was good!!! Now after the kids ate it and said that they liked it I told them that it was filled with mushrooms. Eli was not happy about the whole meal at that point.

*3 TBSP olive oil
*8 cloves minced garlic
*1/2 cup heavy cream
*salt and pepper
*Parmesan cheese

Make the pasta
In a skillet heat oil and cook garlic
Add heavy cream and cook until thick over medium heat
Add to pasta and add cheese

298. Chicken Marsala

This was good. It was easier to make than I had thought it would be.

*1/4 cup flour
*1/2 tsp salt
*1/4 tsp pepper
*1/2 tsp oregano
*4 boneless skinless chicken breast- pounded thin
*4 TBSP butter
*4 TBSP olive oil
*1 cup sliced mushrooms
*1/2 cup marsala wine
*1/4 cup cooking sherry

In a shallow dish, mix the flour, salt, pepper and oregano
Coat chicken in flour
In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat
Place chicken in pan and lightly brown
Turn over and add mushrooms
Pour in wine and sherry
Cover skillet and cover for 10 minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment