Friday, November 26, 2010

302. Chicken and rice

This was just a mess. We ended up having to have pizza for dinner. I dont know what happened.


303. Broccoli- Cheese bake

my sister in law had us over for Thanksgiving dinner and I asked what I could bring. She said an app and a side dish. I make an awesome broccoli casserole but I can make it in my sleep and since this point of this year is to make something different....here goes. It was really good. I did see one of the older kids go back for more that is a huge hit to me!

*can of cream of mushroom soup
*1 cup mayo
*1 egg beaten
*3 (10 on) packages of chopped, frozen broccoli (I used fresh with bigger pieces)
*8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I used more)
*salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350
Mix everything together and place in a 9x13 baking dish
Bake for 45 minutes

304. Spinach dip

This was good. If you have little the kids the red pepper flakes are a bit much! it was really good and all the adults really liked it!

*1 cup water
*1 cup diced red bell pepper
*1/2 cup thawed frozen chopped spinach
*1 package cream cheese
*2 TBSP milk
*1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
*1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
*1/4 tsp salt
*pepper

Bring water to boil, add bell pepper and spinach
Bring back to boil, turn heat down to medium and simmer until pepper is soft, about 10 minutes
Drain as much liquid as possible out of spinach and bell pepper
Combine the cream cheese and milk in the saucepan and cook over medium heat until hot and softened
Stir in spinach and bell pepper, parm cheese, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper
Heat and serve warm

304. Chicken

I found this chicken breast recipe on line and now I cant find it again. I will keep looking for it and try to post it. It was ok! not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment