Sunday, June 20, 2010

just sad....

153. Smores

Now I know that you may be rolling your eyes and wondering what in the world. For fathers day we got Dave a fire bowl and fixing for smores. So we ate dinner and 4 adults were talking about how to make smores. Not one of us knew. My mother claimed to know but since she NEVER COOKS ANYTHING, no one believed her. So I get my cell phone out and google. Isn't that sad? So I laughed that I had to include it.

*1 large marshmallow
*1 graham cracker
*1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy bar

Heat the marshmallow over an open flame until it begins to brown and melt.
Break the graham cracker in half.
Sandwich the chocolate between the cracker and the hot marshmallow.
Allow the marshmallow to cool a moment before eating.

Now to cook the marshmallows my husband used WOODEN skewers. My mother pointed out that it was looking with match sticks.
I had to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment