Friday, August 20, 2010

August 20

204. Bombshell Brownies

One of our dogs had a c section....yes you read that right. I wanted to thank my vet and the staff for taking care of our babies so I made these brownies. I got feedback that they were really good. 

*1 cup butter, melted
*3 cups white sugar
*1 TBSP vanilla 
*4 eggs
*1 1/2 cup flour
*1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
*1 cup choc. chips

Preheat oven to 350
Combine butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl
Beat in eggs one at a time
Sift together flour, cocoa powder and salt
Gradually stir in flour mixture and beat until mixed
Blend in chocolate chips
Spread into baking pan (9x13)
Bake for 35-40 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean

2 comments:

  1. You didn't hold a few back to taste?! That's unnatural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave them the whole pan but I made another batch for us and my husband and father loved them!!

    ReplyDelete