Sunday, August 8, 2010

yesterday

188. Meatloaf


I must say that I like my normal meatloaf better. But this was good. We all really liked it and I did not have to level many threats at my kids to eat.

*1 1/2 lb ground beef
*1 egg
*1 cup sour cream
*2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
*1 package dry onion soup mix
*1/2 cup parm cheese
*1 12/ cup Italian style bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 375
In a large mix together beef, egg, sour cream and Worcestershire
Mix in soup mix, cheese and breadcrumbs
Place in a loaf pan or form into a loaf on a cookie sheet
Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes
uncover and bake for 15 minutes


189. Bagel Bread

Oh my this was good. It said that it would taste like a big bagel and it really did. We all really liked it. It will nice for Breakfast tomorrow.

*1/2 cup milk
*1/3 cup water
*1 egg
*2 1/4 cup bread flour
*1 TBSP sugar
*1 tsp salt
*1 1/2 tsp yeast

Place in bread maker
1 lb on basic white cycle


190. Mashed Red Potatoes


I love it when they have the skins on them still. So I had to try this one!

*2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
*1/2 cup butter
*1/2 cup milk
*1/4 cup sour cream
*salt and pepper

Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
Add potatoes and cook until tender, but firm (about 10 minutes)
Drain and place in a large bowl
Combine with butter, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper
Mash until smooth and creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment