Saturday, August 14, 2010

august 14


197. Award winning Chocolate Cookie

So my sister was in town last week, (hi meg!) and she made cookies. Well, more like broke them apart and turned the oven on. Ever since Elise has wanted cookies. So since I am not the store bought cookie dough type, and I need to cook more. I found a new recipe to try. they are very good. Elise did tell me that its not Aunt Meg made them!

*2 1/4 cup flour
*1 tsp baking soda
*1 cup butter, softened
*3/4 cup brown sugar
*1/4 cup sugar
*1 package vanilla pudding mix
*2 eggs
*tsp vanilla
*2 cup chocolate chips

Preheat over to 350
Sift together flour and baking soda
Cream together butter and sugars
Mix in pudding mix
Add eggs and vanilla
Mix in flour mixture
Drop onto cookie sheet and cook for 10-12 minutes

198. Herbed Bread

This smells great. we will have it with dinner tonight and I will put that recipe up later.

*1 1/2 cup water
*1 TBSP butter, softened
*2 TBSP minced dried onion
*2 TBSP mashed potato flakes
*1 1/2 tsp sugar
*1 1/2 tsp salt
*1 tsp basil
*1 tsp thyme
*3 1/2 cup bread flour
*2 1/4 tsp yeast

Place in bread maker and start
Ps dinner last night was really good. We all really liked the pork and sweet potatoes. The cake was hit. I liked the icing better than the cake but red velvet is not one of my favs!

No comments:

Post a Comment