Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21

170. Pork Quesadilla


I have been on vacation for a week. my friend and I went to a resort and they cooked and cleaned for us. I did not know what to do with myself with the cooking.
These were to DIE for! We loved loved loved them! Dave and I loved them. It was a struggle for the kids. I would make them again with the spicy mustard.

*6-8 tortillas
*3/4 - 1 lb pork tenderloin
*salt and pepper
*1 TBSP garlic
*8 onces swiss cheese (grated)
*Spicy brown mustard
*thinly sliced ham
*thinly sliced pickles

Season the pork with salt and pepper
Roll in come olive oil and garlic
Grill the pork on the grill over a medium heat
When its cooked through about 15 minutes on our grill, let it stand for 5 minutes and slice thin
Place the tortillas flat and spread the mustard on the tortillas
Place cheese, ham, pickle and pork and fold in half
Grill about 4 minutes and cook 4-6 minutes

SO YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment