Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29

185. Texas Chicken Quesadilla

There are these raw tortillas at Costco. You can find them with the cheese and you cook them in a skillet on both sides. My sister in law told me about them. So if you are a member of Costco, run out now and buy them. If you are not a member of Costco, why not? Join and buy these! If you dont live near a Costco, I am sorry!

*2 TBSP veggie oil
*1 onion, sliced into rings
*1 TBSP honey
*2 skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into strips
*1/2 cup BBQ sauce
*1/2 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
*1/2 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
*8 Tortillas (Trust me, the ones at Costco rock!!)

In a large Skillet, heat 1 TBSP oil over medium high heat
Slowly cook and stir onion until translucnet
Stir in honey and stir until golden
Remove from Skillet and set aside
Place remaining oil and chicken in the skillet and cook until no longer pink
Stir in BBQ sauce
Layer chicken, onions and cheeses
Fold over and cook until cheeses are melted
I put them in the oven to keep them warm while I made the others!


No comments:

Post a Comment