Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb 22

55. Bread Machine Challah

I have dinner in the crock pot for tonight so I will post that one tonight after we try it. Dave is going out of town for half the week so get ready for me to break out the kids recipe cookbook. I am not going to cook for just me. So we will see what happens.

*3/4 cup milk
*2 eggs
*3 tablespoons margarine
*3 cups bread flour
*1/4 cup white sugar
*1 1/2 teaspoons salt
*1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Add ingredients to the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
Select Basic Bread and Light Crust settings.
this will make a 1 1/2 loaf size.

Last night we had the left over pork for dinner and what I did was heat it in the oven and melted a little piece of brie cheese on top and it was really good. I dont normally like reheated pork but the cheese on to helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment