Monday, February 22, 2010

feb 22....again.

56. Campbell's® Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast

I love my husband. Anyone who knows me, knows I love my husband....Also anyone who knows my husband knows what a wonderful man he is....
With this being said he was an hour late from work. He did not grace the door until 8:07. When I asked him how he would rate tonights dinner he said to me "A solid 7." I had to bite my tongue to not say Maybe it would have been an 9 if it had been served at 7. Oh well!!!!
He tells me that he always has to save room for the 10s.

*1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
*1 Dry Onion Soup and Recipe Mix
*6 small red potatoes, halved
*6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
*1 (3 pound) boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast

Stir the soup, onion soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.

It was really easy and good!

No comments:

Post a Comment