Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feb 23

57. Thai Pork with Peanut sauce

This was super super yummy. I cant wait to make it again when we have company over for dinner. Dave gave it an 8. So we are getting better.
Eli again asked me to make make cookies he likes, so I will try that again this week and let you know. The last cookies neither kids liked but my dad did!

*2lb pork loin, cut into 4 pieces
*2 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
*1/3 teriyaki sauce
*2 TBSP rice vinegar
*1 tsp red pepper flakes (I used a little more)
*2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup cream peanut butter

Coat the slow cooker with nonstick spray
Put the pork , bell pepper, teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes and garlic in the slow cooker
Cook on Low 8-9 hours. (mine cooked in 6 hours)
Remove pork from the cooker and chop into smaller pieces
Add the peanut butter to liquid in the cooker and stir
Return pork to sauce and coat.
Serve with JASMINE RICE and put chopped peanuts on top.

the jasmine rice I found in one of those packet that you just throw in the microwave for 90 second. Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment