Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 24..Alone

58. Pineapple ribbons

So my wonderful husband left today for a work trip and I was not in the mood to cook. I called one of my best girls and we took the kids to sushi. However I needed to bake and here I am at 8:21 baking cookies. I am still on the hunt for a cookie that my kids like. Who would have guessed how hard that would be??? Elise will eat fish but a cookie is a no go!
I like these cookies. I dont know how much my kids will like them.

*1 cup butter softened
*3 onces cream cheese softened
*3/4 cup sugar
*1 tsp baking powder
*1 egg
*1/4 cup pineapple preserves
*3 1/2 cup flour

Preheat over to 375
Mix together the butter and cream cheese on a medium speed
Add sugar and baking powder until combined and scrap the side of the bowl
Beat in egg and pineapple
Stir in flour and mix
Roll the dough out and cut into shapes
Cook for 7 minutes or until edges are firm

I did not roll the dough and cut shapes. I just did not have the time or care to do that tonight. I used my scoop and then flatten them on the cookie sheet and they were good.

Let cool and the mix the Powdered Sugar icing....
*2 cups powdered sugar
*2 TBSP milk
mix together and add some milk if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment