Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feb 25

59. Pepper Stuffed Chicken

This is my own recipe. I am sure that there are many many like it, but its what I made today. This afternoon at 5:30 I had no plans for dinner so I threw this together at the last minute.

*4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
*Block of Mozzarella
*Jar of roasted red bell peppers
*2 eggs
*1/4 cup flour
*1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
*dash of salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 375
Slit side of chicken so you can stuff
Chop a few of the peppers and some of the cheese and fill the slit in the chicken breast
Beat the eggs in a swallow bowl
Mix the flour, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in another bowl
Dip the stuffed chicken into the egg and then roll in the flour mixture
Cook for around 20 minutes or until the cooking thermometer reaches 160.

It was really good for something just thrown together. The kids ate it as well with just a littler yelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment