Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb 3....easy

46. Enchilada Pizza

This is something I never thought about putting on a pizza, but as I was reading through Family Circle I saw it. I thought why not try it. We love Tex Mex and since we are going to Mexico next week, lets get into that frame of mind. Eli did not like it. Told me it was too spicy, which he will say about water on some days! Elise thought it looked gross and would not taste it.

*1 tube pizza dough (I used the thin crust by Pillsbury)
*1/2 cup enchilada sauce (it comes in a can.)
*1 cup shredded cheddar-jack cheese
*1 cup chili bean, drained
*1 cup diced cooked chicken
*1/2 cup jalapeno slices, cut in half

Heat oven 425
Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
Roll out pizza dough
Spread enchilada sauce over crust within 1/2 inch of edges
Evenly scatter cheese, beans, chicken and jalapenos over pizza
Bake 16-17 minutes until crust is golden
Allow to cool and cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment