Monday, January 25, 2010

jan 25 NO POWER

today was not the best day for me. First someone, who has too much time on their hands, hacked into my email and sent a letter saying I was trapped in Scotland and could all my friends and family send money. So I have had many calls and emails today to make sure I am safe and sound!
Then we got home from dance class and I had an awesome meal to make and our power went out. So awesome meal will be moved until tomorrow.
This was not the plan for today but here you go...

37. Sweet Honey French Bread

*3/4 cup water
*2 teaspoons honey
*2 teaspoons olive oil
*2/3 teaspoon salt
*2/3 teaspoon white sugar
*2 cups bread flour
*1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
*1 tablespoon honey (optional)

Add to your bread machine per manufacturer instructions.
While bread is baking, drizzle with honey if desired.
Original Recipe Yield 1 - 1 1/2 pound loaf

Since I was without power I will not know until morning what we think of this.
Since I should have been in Scotland maybe I will find something Scottish to make next week!! Forfar Bridies or Haggis anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment